- The US Federal Aviation Administration (FDA) had expressed concern about the certificate of pilots of Pakistan.
- The US Department of Transportation said Thursday that the PIA permission to operate Charter Plans in the US has been withdrawn.
Jul 10, 2020, 3:59 pm is
Washington. The US has also taken action on Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) on the issue of fake pilots. The US Department of Transportation said that the Federal Aviation Administration (FDA) had expressed concern about the license and certificate of pilots of Pakistan. We have withdrawn the permission to operate Charter Plains in the US from the PIA. PIA’s charter services permit in the US has now been revoked.
Muslim countries like Kuwait, Iran, Jordan and UAE have already banned PIA and Pakistani pilots. Subsequently, Vietnam, Britain and Malaysia made the same decision. With this, the European Union Safety Agency (EASA) has asked its 32 member countries to immediately ban Pakistan pilots.
Lost 34 pilots
Pakistan has sacked 34 pilots after completing their license check. All of these licenses have been found to be suspicious. According to media reports, two women pilots are also among the pilots fired. The aviation ministry said – Our credibility is in danger after this matter comes to light. Pakistan’s state-run airlines have a total of 850 pilots. Of these, 262 flights have been banned. The licenses, fly OK certificates and degrees of all these are being examined.
How did fraud come to light
The PIA plane crashed in Karachi on 22 May. Its investigation report was presented in Parliament on 25 June. Aviation Minister said – The accident happened due to pilots’ mistake. He was interested in discussing the corona. The odds of the PIA standing on the verge of bankruptcy are now increasing. On Thursday, the opposition in Parliament questioned the confession of Aviation Minister Ghulam Sarwar Khan, in which he had said that 40% of the pilots in the country were fake. The opposition says that Khan mixed the country’s credibility with the soil.
You can also read these news related to fake pilots of Pakistan …
1. Now Malaysia has banned Pakistan’s pilots, said- Pakistan’s aviation minister himself admitted that 40% of his pilots are fake
2. 150 pilots will not be able to fly out of 860 pilots of Government Airlines of Pakistan, 262 pilots were given the exam by someone else
3. Pakistan’s 262 pilots with fake licenses prohibited from flying aircrafts, will be investigated against them, if found guilty, will go to jail