3. Planets with Rings: so there are actually four Drive gas planets that have rings on time with Jupiter Saturn Uranus and Neptune Saturn by far does have the largest ring so there is a misconception that Saturn is the only planet with rings because the other planes we really can’t see them well at least not to the naked eye Saturn was first discovered by Galileo in 1610 using his telescopes he knew something was close to Saturn but never knew what it was, it wasn’t until 1655 christen Hagen’s who became the first person since jazz that Saturn was surrounded by a ring the ring around the planet is called a ring system or a planetary ring system.
4. Asteroid Belt: There is an asteroid belt that is located between Mars and Jupiter this bill contains billions and billions of asteroids inside of an asteroid there are many valuable materials some of these include gold iridium silver platinum-rhodium and tungsten and that’s just to name a few if scientists or astronauts can figure out one day how to collect these materials from the asteroid belt.
5. The temperature of the sun: The temperature inside of this one can reach about 15 million degrees Celsius the Sun is known to be about 4.6 billion years old and it’s going to get too to increase in temperature luminosity and it’s radius steadily for the next five billion years so in 1 billion years there could be a possibility of no winters and of course that’s horrible news for animals who rely on winter weather so the Sun is asked mated to become a supernova which means it will explode and then form something else but that’s not gonna be in about five billion years from now.
6. Season on Uranus: seasons on Uranus lasts about twenty years on earth seasons are typically three months long to plan it with the longest seasons is Neptune. There are seasons that last up to 40 years the quickest seasons are Venus every two months is a new season and Earth comes second for the shortest seasons.
8. Jupiter’s Red Spot: we see on Jupiter it’s like red circle spiral thing well I’ll explain exactly what it is it is a giant spinning storm in Jupiter’s atmosphere it is like a hurricane on earth but much much larger winds inside the storm can reach up to 270 miles an hour the giant red storm was first discovered back in the 17th century since tracking the storm scientists and researchers believe that the red storm has been getting smaller but it could take thousands if not millions of years for the storm to be over.
9. Hottest planet in the Solar System: The hottest planet isn’t actually the planet closest to the Sun let me explain we all know mercury is the closest planet to the Sun right but it’s not the hottest, in fact, it’s Venus the next planet closest to the Sun, its atmosphere is primarily composed of carbon dioxide and this acts like a one-way door so the solar heat enters but cannot leave thus creating this like oven type planet this is why Venus has the water making it the hottest planet in our solar system.
10. World Costliest Suit: A spacesuits worn by the astronaut, is known to be the costliest suit which can worth $350 million.